BMB Flanging Machine
The whole construction is electro-welded and stress-relieved. The flanging machine is designed to output minimum possible vibration hence improving quality of metal forming. Fully hydraulic control and proportional valves are set for accuracy during the flanging process so it is a simple operation even by a new user lacking experience in metal forming. Akyapak Flanging Machine is one of the top flanging machine products in the industry.
Diameter range 500 – 10000 mm. | 20” – 33’.
Thickness range 2 – 50 mm (cold), 100mm hot! | 2” cold, 4” hot!
With or without center hole available
You may require producing the bottom with or without the center hole. Both options are available.
Would you like to flange super thin material?
With or without the center hole, thin or thick, stainless or mild steel…
The capacity of the model is selected based on the material thickness, quality, and plate diameter for the most effective flange machine.
- The frame of the machine is made of high alloy steel and MIG welded. The frame is also stress relieved to process high tolerance after welding operation
- Both upper and lower head holders driven by hydraulic motors and hydraulic cylinders
- Knuckle roll is driven by radial piston hydraulic motor for high-speed rotation and torque
- Flanging roll is driven by 3 cylinders for vertical and horizontal direction and slides between two main bodies
- The dies are made of special steel with heat-treated
- A special primer applied to the body before painting for a long term corrosion resistance
- Centralized lubrication system by hand pump operation
- Lower supporting rolls are powered by hydraulic cylinders to support the head during flanging
- The hydraulic system consists of a pump with radial piston, level and temperature gauge of the oil tank, filter with impurity indicator