500 TON X 20’ PRESS BRAKE
BENDING FORCE: 500 TONS
OVERALL BENDING LENGTH: 244”
THROAT DEPTH: 19”
MAX STROKE: 13”
BACKGAUGE SPEED: 1180 IPM
OIL TANK: 106 GALLONS
DIMENSIONS LxWxH: 262” x 112” x 138”
- Rigid frame designed on SolidWorks with stress and deflection analysis, welded by certified welders, and machined to 0,01 mm precision in a single piece.
- NexT 1.0 10” Color Touchscreen CNC Control
- Dependable servo-hydraulic system by Hoerbieger GmhB Germany.
- Honed, chrome-covered cylinders with high precision ground pistons
- Y1-Y2 synchronized hydraulic cylinders running on dual ram guides on each side for smooth ascend and descend.
- Single-axis back gauge (X) with manual height adjustment, running on ballscrews for maximum accuracy.
- European style punch clamps with quick-release handles
- European die holder with a quick-change mechanism.
- Full-length precision ground and hardened punch and 4V die set.
- High stroke and daylight for deep box/panel bending.
- 500 mm throat depth to utilize full length and deep bends.
- High-resolution linear scales with an accuracy of 0,01 mm for precise bending.
- Front support arms sliding on linear guides to easily gauge small parts.
- Front laser guards for finger protection.
- Manual or Automatic crowning of die bed for even angles along the full length of bend.
- Custom design throat, stroke, and daylight.
- Large selection of punches and dies.