AHK 3 Rolls Hydraulic Plate Bending Machine
Please get in touch with us for price & shipping.
The price depends on the capacity of the models. When requesting a quote, please provide the below-required capacity information or the name of the model listed in the downloadable brochure:
Top Roll Diameter:?
Minimum Bending Diameter:?
Three Rolls Hydraulic Plate Bending Machines can bend 14 ga to 8'' (2 mm to 200 mm) thickness and 20" to 40' (1000 mm to 12000 mm) in width sheet metal materials in high quality and in an easy way.
The machine frames are fabricated using high-strength welded steel (ST-52). Roll shafts, materials, and bearings used in production are European quality, and the torque limit of the machines is very high. NC playback and CNC graphical control systems are available as an option.
Each roll is driven via a separate hydraulic motor. All rolls manufactured by Akyapak are fitted with self-aligning roller bearings resulting in reduced friction and thus better bending force and torque applied to the workpiece.
• Cone bending device.
• Induction hardened rolls.
• Digital display for both side rollers.
• Machine body is steel (St-52) construction.
• Separate control panel.
• All rollers mounted in bearing.
• Drop end controlled from control panel in order to release easily bent metal sheet and lifted upper rolls.
• Movement and parallelism adjustment of the rollers controlled from the panel.
• All rolls are driven with a hydraulic motor and planetary gearbox.
• Suitable for CE, ISO 9001-2008, TSEK, and TURQUM certificates
• Side and central supporters for big sheet metal diameters
• Extended rolls
• Profile rolls
• Material feed table
• Changeable top roll with smaller diameters
• Oil cooling system